Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Northern California
July 12, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Iam trying to find out more about it🤪

July 14, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

If your asthma is in good control, you shouldn't have any problems at all. Even if you're having difficulty, you should be fine with a rescue inhaler. If you're concerned, clal your doc and talk with them about your concerns.

July 12, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi Nancy, I would check with your Doctor to be sure. I know I can’t fly because on the oxygen, and was told the higher you fly, the air becomes more thin. Hope this helped some.

July 12, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you Kariak. I did not know that.

July 13, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

When you have kidney and ibs and copd disease you can get some special card for the bath in stores how can you get one and where?🤪

July 13, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Louisville, KY

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cleveland, OH

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kansas City, MO