Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Duluth, GA

Opinions of hemp oil.. Has it worked and if so how????

October 26, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi @A MyCOPDTeam Member, I use 3 different types of oil when I'm feeling sicker than usual. One has a small amount of tch in it with sativa. Sativa gives me an energy boost and seems to improve my thought processes. Another is thc oil. It helps me relieve spasms related to my diverticulosis, kidney disease and constipation. I also use cbd oil if I have a headache and for general aches and pains. I've found that all of the above have improved my overall well being. I'm of the opinion that oils are a healthier option when compared to taking synthetic drugs. Best wishes to you for a breathe easy day. @A MyCOPDTeam Member

October 26, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hemp oil = CBD oil in my case, @A MyCOPDTeam Member. I have taken a variety of CBD topicals, but I swear by a bedtime CBD capsule to help with foot pain interrupting sleeping.

October 26, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I took it for 3 months no change ! They say it helps some people but just not me I guess ! Breathe Eze my friend !😗

December 14, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Leyburn

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cork, IE