Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Edmonton Alberta Canada
November 30, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am on 7 on my big machine and it's been about 15 years is there anyone else like this . I only make it to my bathroom that's only about 15 steps and I'm out of breath and I quit smoking about 3 months ago .my oxygen is going really quick in numbers and I'm really scared please anyone with answers of what I should do to maybe slow the process down I would be greatly appreciated.

December 20, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Feeling better today less sob.the humidity level is 36 %,and all seems back to normal!Thanks for all your answers !😇

December 1, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I like to have my humidy between 30 and 40% that way I don't get shocks when I touch everything

November 30, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Our washroom really builds up an unusual amount of humidity after a shower. I havr the worse time in there after my shower. I have to make someone else is here to help me out. I've never seen a washroom with that much humidity and I'm old!!😺

November 30, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks everybody !The humidity was down to 5 % and that is why we bought the humidifier to elevate it .Looks like ideally it should range between 30 and 50 %,I did take Ventolin ,and went for a walk and less SOB now .Will see how I react at the 30 % range .Thanks everyone !You all brightened my day with your quick responses

November 30, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Banning, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Nederland, CO

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kent, WA