Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tinton Falls, NJ
July 13, 2022
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

When I have a hard time breathing I use the Ac in my car & it helps me so I can see where your coming from. I’ll have to try that.

July 21, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

When i wake up i cough like crazy leaning over my kitchen sink spitting up phlegm .I lost my breathe a few times I am on Oxygen 24/7 I foind if i run the cold water & i feel like i am getting breathless with coughing so much i throw water on my face . keep my wrists under the cold running water help me so much .Might sound silly to some but believe ,me it helps me more than u would ever think . worth a try to the ones that are having a terrible time breathe easy all

July 14, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Colorado Springs, CO