Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Texas City, TX
October 1, 2022
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have a fb account, but I rarely get on that site. I only get on because both of my daughters are on fb too and that way I can keep in touch with them, but mostly we use Messenger.. I don't know if you can get this site without fb, I've never tried it @A MyCOPDTeam Member.

October 1, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks for your response. I don't do anything on fb.

October 1, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I certainly don't mean to sound like a smart alec because that is not my intention at all,, but where else would you like to see it? @A MyCOPDTeam Member. I didn't even know it was on facebook except that I can always get on the site by using my facebook account, where if I try to use my email address it always tells me I have the wrong password.

October 1, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Las Vegas, NV

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Clarkston, WA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Akron, OH