Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hearst on canada
December 4, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hello Gerard. Few over-the-counter meds offer much long term relief for our respiratory condition. You could talk with your Doc about taking an "baby" Aspirin dose daily as an aid to reduce some inflammation in the circulatory system. Here's an article that describes how that has been shown to be helpful:
https://www.webmd.com/lung/copd/news/20190304/d...
He may decline such use for other reasons. Both Aspirin and Tylenol are harsh on the body, especially the stomach and Liver. I would save the Tylenol for headaches and pains, which is what it was designed for.
Be well.

December 4, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I suffer from CRPS, in. Addition I have severe osteoporosis and I am stage 4 emphysema I can bathroom and I am very weak and exhausted all the times

February 13, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

alive works its an anti inflammatory

December 10, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Tylenol is for reducing fever, not mucus production. You can certainly try, but you'd have better results with mucinex.

December 4, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

No, it doesn't help. Try Mucinex, I use a generic from Walmart. It does help reduce phlem.

December 4, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dallas, TX

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ormond Beach, FL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lafayette, LA