Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
East Saint Louis, IL
December 10, 2022
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have small meals I can't eat much and I have to eat what I want

December 21, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Sometimes when I’m flaring up

December 17, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

it is not that my appetite is bad it is that I get full fast. I think that my lungs have expanded so much that they push down on my stomach. Can't eat as much as I used to.

December 10, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I can only eat small meals xx

December 10, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Does any one have problems with their appetite

December 10, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
East Saint Louis, IL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
East Saint Louis, IL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bloomington, IN