Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Tiredness, more phlegm, high CO2 levels, weakness, harder to get a breath in ,any suggestions

December 15, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Sounds like my husband the last while but add in a little confusion and not really wanting to eat.

December 24, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I've had blood work done and it came back high,, I have severe COPD

December 16, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes, I also have 3 litres of oxygen while sleeping, there's a tablet I was prescribed also, it's Daliresp,, it also works really well

December 26, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Stage 3 I think,he uses trelegy,salbutamol,and one other.Also has oxygen

December 25, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

As far as CO2 readings,, it is done by bloodwork

December 25, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Coraopolis, PA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bloomington, IN