Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Winnipeg, MB
January 19, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Trimbow is a steroid inhaler I take morning and night it’s very good

January 22, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi yes l’m using AirPhysio finding it helpful

January 20, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I agree. Trimble is very good

February 7, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am prescribed tablets to help me release Flemish ask your GP about them yellow capsules

January 22, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I had the same problem, especially in the mornings. I would have the phlegm so bad, I'd be coughing like crazy to get it out. The coughing got so bad my ribs would really hurt. My doctor wasn't much help either so I started doing research on natural alternatives for the phlegm and the coughing. Thank God I found out that Turmeric and Onega 3 were really good for that not to mention it really helps the immune system . They contain many other health benefits, I've been using both for a couple of years now, and don't have that problem any more. the only time I'll start the coughing again is when i forget to take them.

January 22, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Duluth, GA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
St Louis, MO

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Armstrong, BC