Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kamloops, BC

With new machine I’m sleeping 10 hours or more . Getting up at 11am . Just got over RSV two weeks ago probably still recovering?

March 14, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Normal for a Respiratory infection. It may take a month to recover from it. Your lungs need to recover

March 18, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It sounds like the new machine is working well for you. I'm sorry you had RSV, but I suspect it will take a while to get over, just like any other exacerbation, and my guess is that sleeping a lot is part of the process. Fatigue is a symptom of lots of things, and RSV is certainly one of them.

March 14, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Therapy is really important. I'm glad to know you sought help! I hope it's a very successful and helpful appointment.

March 15, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I’ve been depressed too , lonely isolated . I see my therapist tomorrow . I am glad I’ve been in therapy for years . PTSD ..

March 14, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rochester, NY

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Buckie, UK