Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Shortness of breath unable to walk very far

July 18, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

If you were able to take if for a period of time, I'd be surprised if the problem were allergies, although I suppose it's possible that you could develop them over time. If it's not working, it's not working. Either way, I'd stop taking it and talk with the pulmonologist about alternative meds. You can always try Breztri; that's Astra Zeneca's triple therapy combination.

July 18, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pittsburgh, PA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wilmington, NC

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ponca City, OK