And especially if you wear hand cream, @A MyCOPDTeam Member.
I, @A MyCOPDTeam Member, use whatever’s cheapest for a spot check and have 1-2 around the house. In my case, I get the best use from a Continuous Monitor SP02 Ring by a company called Wellue. It’s pricey, about $149 to $179 depending on sales and discount coupons, but since I use mine to vibrate on my finger when I’m not breathing well so that I can fix my breathing pattern and solve the problem, it really works well for me.
Plus, FDA approved, so I am confident in its reliability.
Happy Tuesday, 08-AUG-23
I have 5 of them in various places in my home. I use oxygen as needed so I use them often. I purchased all on Amazon. When I'm seeing any doctor I usually compare mine to the nurse's
Hi, @A MyCOPDTeam Member and @A MyCOPDTeam Member, here’s a new review list with links to the various oximeters including the Wellue SP02 ring @recommended:
https://docreviews.me/2023/04/18/top-10-pulse-o... (Phone number can only be seen by the question and answer creators)&adgroupid (Phone number can only be seen by the question and answer creators)&loc_physicall_ms (Phone number can only be seen by the question and answer creators)&loc_interest_ms=&matchtype=p&network=g&creative (Phone number can only be seen by the question and answer creators)&keyword=buy%20oximeter&placement=&targetid=kwd- (Phone number can only be seen by the question and answer creators)&cpid=c00832d9-a637-4b8a-9f18-482d122d88e1
It doesn’t include the Nonin 3230 that @A MyCOPDTeam Member recommended, but that you can find on this link:
https://www.nonin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/0...
Good luck. 09-AUG-23
I have a few different ones. My favorite is the Walgreens brand. I have Raynauds & have a hard time getting a read sometimes. I even brought it to Pulmonary Therapy. I didn’t know they had a ring. I might have to check into it.
I use a Nonin 3230; sales price around $250. Bluetooth. It was part of a study I was involved in. I'd buy it if I didn't already have it.