Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Northern Calif

Does anyone experience a habit of humming or throat clearing.
Trying to figure out if this is related to COPD, Asthma or just an annoying habit to others? Didnt realize i was doing it so much. The hum part.
Thank you. 🥰

September 19, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes, I have a bad habit of humming while I am doing things. It makes me hold my breath and keeps me from breathing right. Then I get sort of breath. There's a name for it I think.

September 20, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Try NAC

September 24, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you.

September 20, 2023

Related Questions

View All