Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
October 6, 2023
 · 
Reactions
Inhalers and COPD: How To Choose and What To Know Read Article...
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I use the vest faithfully for twenty minutes twice a day.I beleave it keeps me out of the hospital.no waiting time the lady delivered to my house.

October 15, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

yes i have one, it only took about 2 wks to get and the lady brought it to our home and was showned how to use it, was given a temp. vest till your fitted one comes

October 14, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My Asthma,Allergy & Airway (pulmonary disease) Doctors .I was first introduced to it while I was in the hospital,about one year ago.

March 9, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Where do you get one of these vests. I’ve never heard about these vests

March 9, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

*** Still waiting for mine . it’s a very expensive piece of equipment.

March 8, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Citrus Heights, CA