Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Warthen, GA
December 17, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member me saposedly I'm on hospice or palitive they mix them here im in a small town in colorado I have stage 4 lung cancer

December 17, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

first I was on pallative care and now I am on hospice care-they brought all my equipment to me and do all my meds-shower lady twice a week and nurse visits 2 times a week they are very kind and are always available when you need them or need something

January 25, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes, just gone onto palliative care

December 20, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member good luck its a pretty straightforward frustrating thing but they do a fairly good job of it

December 20, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Nurse is coming tomorrow. Hope all works for you. Merry Christmas ❣️

December 20, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lincoln, NE

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Calgary AB Canada