Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rayville, LA
December 20, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Ask your doc about morphine; it helps with the "air hunger" some people experience.

December 21, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have stage 4 with only 20% lung capacity. I struggle to breathe even on oxygen. My biggest fear is how much I will suffer before I actually die, because I already feel like I'm suffercating

December 21, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I'm so sorry to hear that

December 21, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Louisville, KY