Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
February 17, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Has your pulmonologist said you should use it for COVID? Have you talked about using Paxlovid? I think you need to talk with your pulmonologist. I'd go to urgent care or the ER tomorrow if you can't get your pulmonologist on the phone. You need to take the Paxlovid in the first couple of days of developing the disease.

February 17, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I keep the rescue pack at home. The doctors issued because they know it takes a week for a urgent appointment 🤷‍♀️😢

February 18, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I didn't have any Rescue medication when I caught Covid. Then haf to wait until prescription was ready for collection, which did.no good as I dont respond to penicillin. Result!? Left mr with severe emphysema
Blessings and love xxxx

February 18, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Ok thanks. It’s quite difficult to speak to a doctor in the UK and if I go to the hospital A & E they won’t let me in with Covid.

February 17, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Ask your doctor

February 17, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Texarkana, TX

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Mesa, AZ

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Loughton, Essex