Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I can't post the go fund me link here. How can I ask for help? anyone who has information on how I can go about this, please contact me asap.

March 12, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member
March 12, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I hit my elbow on something, it became infected because of my low immune system from the cancer

March 12, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I know you can post elsewhere about the extra help πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌthat someone will help you

March 12, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Ouch what happened

March 12, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
St Louis, MO