Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
April 7, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

A lot of people take OTC meds recommended by docs and allergists. If your allergies are severe, it may be worth seeing an allergist who can help you determine what you're allergic to and which meds may help the most.

April 8, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have allergies year round and take the generic for Singulair and 15mg chlorpheniramine at night and an OTC one-a-day allergy pill in the morning.
I'm on 02 24/7 and tried to add an inhaled OTC like flonase, but it was too drying.

April 7, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have year around allergies year around. They're worse in the spring and fall. I use Fluticisone Propianate (Flonase) and an OTC allergy pill. I use Trelegy for my emphysema. Speak to your doctor before you take anything. He should know if there will be any drug interactions.

April 7, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I would like to know this to

April 7, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Killeen, TX

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Jamaica, NY

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chatham, IL