Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Illinois City, IL
May 24, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Your home oxygen should have humidifier, the on the go pluses does not. I use Ayr gel , put small amount on q-tip and rub on inside of each nostril, it's safe with oxygen therapy and will help with dryness or sores in nose.

May 25, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

If I am understanding yor question correctly @A MyCOPDTeam Member, my answer would be that being on oxygen continuously is drying your nose out. Someone may have a solution for that somewhere on this site or you could check the "Resources" section on this site to see if there is an article about it. If you have "pulse" oxygen just means that it doesn't flow continuously, just pulses the 02 instead of continuously flowing. I'm sure I didn't explain that very well, but I am not on oxygen, I have just read a lot of posts about continuous and pulse oxygen. Probably be in your best interest to check with your pulmonologist to see if you CAN switch from continuous flow to pulse. Good luck. Hugs, Chris
May 25, 2024

May 25, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I don't understand what you are asking?

May 24, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Your nose will block up due to your lungs not being fully active

May 25, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Oaklyn, NJ

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Toronto, ON