Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
January 28, 2025
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks, I will Check that out.

February 4, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I like the product, Spry. They have gum and mouth spray. I keep the spray next to my bed for when I wake up with dry mouth

January 30, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Orbit gum has the same ingredient as the expensive products at 1/2 the price and just putting it in your mouth will start saliva flowing.

January 30, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Raceland, KY

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Van Buren, AR