Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rolla, MO
March 8, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member, I use to do some of those with a nebulizer but pulmonist put me on Trelegy about 2 years ago. Lot less trouble and faster to do 1 inhalation a day.

March 8, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I’m allergic to albuterol
I take the other medication

March 8, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Forgot one it’s CBD oil for anxiety and small amount of morphine

June 23, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

We may call them differently in Australia

Trelegy, brycanil. I’m severe so would love to hear about others who have found something else to help.

June 23, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Ipratropium bromide 0.02

June 22, 2025

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In