And yes I was shown the correct way to use the rescue in inhaler. Also use a extension so the medication goes directly in you throat and not on the roof of your mouth.
July 26, 2025
I started taking breztri about a year ago no real complaints.
As a rescue inhaler I use Combivent Respimat which I inhale up to 4 times a day.
I find if I inhale thru my nose and exhale with pursed lips for 20 seconds afterwards it is quite effective.
July 25, 2025
I use breztri coupled with combivent respimat.
Works for me.
I inhale the respiratory, then practice pused lip breathing for 30 seconds.
Seems to calm me down
August 3, 2025
Suzanne you do what works for you. I take Breztri and I have Ventolin for my rescue inhaler (Albuterol). I can't take my nebulizer everywhere but I use it more than my rescue. I have Albuterol and budesonide for my nebulizer. Budesonide is only twice daily, but Albuterol I can use more often
July 28, 2025
I use Breztri and Albuterol
July 25, 2025