Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
April 11, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Sorry I'm not much help with most of the problems related but Hylands Leg Cramp cream is amazing for my husband and I. I've used it on nect pain and other areas too. Good luck!

April 12, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I'm on oxygen and fortunately I haven't that problem. I would contact my doctor.

April 12, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It's possible that you are dehydrated. I have that problem and I try to
always have Gatorade and Carnation Instant Breakfast in the house because I
have Crohn's disease and I can drop weight easily and need all the
nutrients I can get.

April 11, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Don't have the oxygen problem as yet, but have tingling in my feet. Pins
and needles slight numbness, neuropathy. Gabapentine low dose before bed
seems to help. Might ask your doctor, little to no side effects, it's a
very old med was used to treat lots of things. Now for the 02 you do use a
in-line humidifier? If not just ask your DME company. Sorry don't have any
better advice, feel better give your cat a hug.

April 11, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member i use magnesium cream on calves and feet for cramping. Works wonders. Get it on amazon. A bit pricey but a little goes a long way. Been using the same jar for over two months. Hope this is helpful

April 16, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Oaklyn, NJ