Answer Summary
Members came together to reassure someone nervous about their upcoming colonoscopy, with the overwhelming message being that the procedure... Read more
I had one it’s not that bad the worst part is the drink . You won’t feel a thing . Rest easy
Just relax, it's not as bad as people think and you won't feel a thing nor will you remember what went on @A MyCOPDTeam Member. At least that is the way it was for me. Hugs, Chris
Thank you all! I survived it all. Super exhausted of course. But I had a great doctors. Turns out I have two polyps removed. He said they look benign, but will be sending them in to check. One was.on my rectum. Put three staples in it. So the bleeding wasn’t coming from the hemoroid like I thought. Goes to show you that you never know. @A MyCOPDTeam Member @A MyCOPDTeam Member and
Not to worry you will be fine. The drink is the worst part.Good luck
I had one a few years ago and have to have another in a few months. It's just like what everyone said. Just want to add that it's such a good feeling to know your condition. You'll be fine ☺️