Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
July 26, 2025
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I had that problem a year ago. Actually AI got this real accurately.
I went to my doctor, and basically it is because of our inhalers that our skin barrier gives way. I had to use a medicated cream for a few weeks along with a moisturizing cream to help moisturize the skin again. Now I just keep putting on a moisturizing cream every couple days. [don't use lotion, it only work for a couple hours and docent moisturize the tissue.] Haven't had an issue since.

July 30, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I get itchy spots on my body occasionally, it drives me crazy, but I found putting calamine lotion on ease as it completely. It takes away the itch but not the crazy 🤣

July 29, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I did. That is who suggested the Cera Ve.

July 29, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

See a dermatologist.

July 28, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It is a conundrum for me too. I have had it now for 15 years. At first I thought it was from the steroids but it persisted long beyond my taking them. I am on then again but the itching can drive me crazy whether I am on steroids or not. I get some relief from Cera Ve anti itch cream. The only other medication I was always on was levothyroxine for Hypothyroidism and I have been on that for 40 years.

July 28, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Church Hill, TN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
north bay ont. Canada

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In