Stressing out about having my first Sigoidoscopy next week. And what the results will be.
well, I have had 2 or 3 colonoscopys, and I survived each one, and don't recall any unpleasant issues at all, so I am quite certain that you will have the same outcome. Now, I don't know what sort of symptoms you are having or what they are looking for, but, be positive and happy and that will GREATLY improve everything ! Best of luck !!!
Victoria can you tell me what a sigmoidoscopy is? I have never heard of it. Thanks. And remember that God will be with you
That is our prayer....no cancer!! @A MyCOPDTeam Member
Prayers for good results and healing.
Hi @A MyCOPDTeam Member and hope your test goes fine and I never heard of it so I looked it up and someone said it is similar to a colonoscopy which I had last year and was painless. You will be in my prayers!π You got it!! John π