All of my medication is taken using a nebulizer machine with the exception of my emergency inhaler. I seem to get better results with this method.
Have a great day!!
Thank you so very much, I’m being treated for thrush right now, even though there’s no bumps my mouth burns, I rince my mouth every time but I’m thinking that it might because of my loose dentures? And I’ve been on the inhaler for only maybe a month? Does this happen to anyone else? I sssssoooo appreciate you all, it’s so comforting to talk to others that are going through the fears and questions
You are supposed to gargle after using to help not getting thrush. I never had any irritation and still dont but maybe if you gargle with pinch of salt might help. If you dont want to use that try manuka honey cough drops or some fda approved frankencense in a blue bottle on amazon. The kings gave it to the king of kings baby Jesus Christ.
"How can I manage throat irritation from using my Advair inhaler?"
Using inhalers can sometimes cause irritation to the throat and tongue. Here are some tips that may help reduce irritation:
• Use a spacer device with your inhaler to reduce direct impact
• Rinse your mouth and gargle with water after each use
• Take Show Full Answer