NO there is no cure for COPD as of yet. And those advertisements you see where that claim they help COPD are all mostly snack oil remedies and are just trying to make money off sick people.
Some herbs have been used to help with some of our symptoms.
@A MyCOPDTeam Member, I'm glad you said that, because false promises give false hopes. They just make people feel worse when they see they've been taken advantage of.
@A MyCOPDTeam Member, I have not taken any inhalers since finding out that Advair has a steroid in it which has bad side effects even though my doctor claims is a small amount and I also hate making greedy drug companies who charge outrageous prices (@$600) an inhaler any wealthier. I have found that taking Vitamin C (1,000 mg) as well as Mullein drops twice a day has helped me. I do realize that everyone here has different symptoms or stages and many may need these meds more than me. Thanks for the info.๐
Can herbal remedies cure COPD?
You're absolutely right to be skeptical. COPD cannot be cured, whether by herbal remedies or any other treatment. Anyone claiming an herbal product can "cure" COPD is making false promises.
That said, some people with COPD do report relief from certain symptoms when using complementary or Show Full Answer