Answer Summary
Members shared mixed but mostly positive experiences with Breztri inhaler for COPD management, with several reporting significant breathing... Read more
Thank you for reply. I saw my pulmonologist on the 7th and he agreed to switch me to Breztri. I took it for the first time yesterday and had the best breathing day I have had for a long time. I was on Symbicort and Spiriva before. It seemed to do nothing to alleviate my work of breathing. So I am excited and am hoping Breztri along with my daily breathing exercises will continue to improve. God Bless!
@GlendaBuschmman Breztri has an anticholinergic (Glycopyrrolate) in it as does Incruse and Trelegy.. Umicillidium that you mentioned is the anticholinergic in those. I also reacted to Trelegy and it was determined to be the umicillidium. I've been using Breztri for about a year now and I'm beginning to have lots of side effects, so will see how long I can tolerate it. I just don't do well with the anticholinergics. I also do DuoNeb (or the generic) and I'm beginning to have side effects from that, again, another anticholinergic. I know that many folks here use these meds with lots of success. I hope for the best for you. Give Breztri a try, it may be the perfect fit for you. These anticholinergics also can cause memory loss, something that I have a fear of. You can look that information up.
I was on Breztri for about month and a half,sadly doctor discontinued due to side effects.In order on importance,blood pressure rose into high 170,have eye issues from before major pain and pressure increase, prostrate factor rose substantially,inhaler stopped dispensing after 20 doses on first and forty or so on second,no drug plan so very expensive.there was another but can't remember back that far.
Breztri was by far the best inhaler l have ever used though no debate on that and what caused me to stop may not stop you,l think it is worth a try due to the dramatic improvement in breathing it afforded me.Been almost willing to go back on it and see if side effects still there.Hope this helps.
@A MyCOPDTeam Member I take Breztri works for me 2 hits twice a day plus my nebulizer treatment 4 times a day I hope this helps! ♥️🙏🏻 01/01/2026
My insurance will cover that and I have heard good results on Breztri. I see my pumonologist on 7th and going to ask him about it.
01/01/2026