Hi Rhonda to answer your Question try medittion do chair yoga listen to your favorite songs walk everyday within your liimits and read something that you enjoy and get a pet if you can Stay close to God and smile every day upon waking Life is to short to be lonely only you can control and do something about it Wishing you well
@A MyCOPDTeam Member
I agree with you Rhonda
COPD can be very lonely
My boyfriend Scott is gone at work a lot of days and I get lonely while I'm waiting for him to come home . I love my friends here on this group who have always been there to talk too . You have all of us here on your group . I've been sick recently and haven't been on as much as I would have liked to be .
I hope your having a good evening π breathing easy .
Susan
ππ»ππ¦πβπ€πβ€οΈ
Read, watch your favorite shows/movies, exercise, cook and talk or text friends and family.
How do you cope with loneliness when it feels unbearable?
Loneliness with COPD is a real struggle, and you're not alone in feeling this way. Many people with COPD find that connecting with others who truly understand makes a significant difference.
Here are some ways MyCOPDTeam members cope with loneliness:
- Connect Show Full Answer