Answer Summary
Members celebrated the chance to enjoy sunshine and warmer weather, with many sharing how getting outside for walks or simply sitting in the... Read more
I live in Florida so my dog and I get out everyday for some sunshine. My copd is pretty bad so I’m on a scooter while my dog gets much needed exercise. Nothing like being in the sun, listening to the birds and the wind blowing in you face. Nature is mentally always needed for helping us with depression.
I get out and do home repairs on the good weather days
Waiting for warmer weather here. Actually 30 out today but to hit 43 tomorrow. Much warmer and hopefully will have the energy to get out and walk. I came to PA last May after living in AZ for 37 yrs. The seasons have been a welcoming change :)
Actually went outside to take out the trash and get the mail and didn't have to sit for 5 minutes to catch my breath. It wasn't sunny, but it did get up to 45. Beats 9 or 11 degrees.
38 here nice warm
Sunshine🌞🌞🌞