I actually got the ring to try and help me see if I can bring my saturation up with different types of breathing and noticed that it gives me better numbers than the finger pulse oximeter. It is supposed to be accurate to 2 points plus or minus and the finger tip ones are usually a little less accurate. I am almost through pulmonary rehab and will be doing the twice a week maintenance exercise program and trying to learn to be able to improve my saturation when I get anxious to try to stop going⦠read more
Answer Summary
Members connected warmly around a shared love of animals, swapping stories and tips about caring for shy, feral, and newly adopted cats.... Read more
It's great that you're being so proactive about tracking your oxygen levels and working through pulmonary rehab! Small differences between devices are common β wearable rings and fingertip oximeters measure from different body sites, which can produce slightly different readings. Neither is necessarily "wrong," they just Show Full Answer
I know it's a different situation but one of the cats in our barn when she first showed up she would hiss and growl at me and would not let me anywhere near her. It took about a week but every time I went to the barn I would put food out for her and just sit there and talk to her every time getting a little closer. Eventually she let me touch her and after that it only took a couple of days and she's been good every since
Hi @A MyCOPDTeam Member I think you are thinking of someone else I don't have a daughter.
Good job, @A MyCOPDTeam Member of going to pulmonary rehab and continuing. Sounds like you are determined to stay active and well! Are you still living with your daughter and taking care of her children? Hope you stay well and continue your therapy. Take care!! ππ John Sun AM
I'm looking in to that but no luck as of yet