Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

@A MyCOPDTeam Member maybe you found one in your search that is pretty accurate but doesn't provide all the sophisticated information that the Wellue does, that I don't actually need at this time? Could I wear the Wellue on my index finger rather than my thumb?

November 28, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

That's what I use. The finge meter. Gives my my oxygen and heart. They can be 2 numbers off . But I figure as long as I'm above 92 I'm good.

November 28, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hello all, I understand that the rings are good, I use the mobile oximeter daily especially when I exercise it registers good numbers, when I'm above 90 I know that I'm in pretty good shape, I found a watch that does the same thing as the ring, and I'm satisfied with the daily numbers it provides. It has heart rate, stress, oxygen level, even monitors my quality of sleep which I think is pretty cool and its linked to my smartphone and I can look at the numbers daily. When I go for walks it has an exercise feature that measures the distance you walk, calories burned number of steps taken, its a pretty nice tool to have it helps stay aware,especially when it comes to my heart rate and my o2 sat. Its a good health aid to have. Breathe easy😊

November 28, 2025
MyCOPDTeam

Are there other accurate oxygen saturation rings besides the Wellue?

While the search results don't provide specific recommendations for alternative oxygen saturation rings, pulse oximeters are widely available online and at drugstores for measuring blood oxygen levels at home. A good oxygen saturation reading typically Show Full Answer

Are there other accurate oxygen saturation rings besides the Wellue?

While the search results don't provide specific recommendations for alternative oxygen saturation rings, pulse oximeters are widely available online and at drugstores for measuring blood oxygen levels at home. A good oxygen saturation reading typically ranges from 90 percent to 92 percent or higher.

When choosing a device, look for one that consistently provides accurate readings. If you're getting readings consistently lower than 90-92 percent, it's important to contact your doctor for evaluation.

Can you wear the Wellue on your index finger instead of your thumb?

The search results don't specify finger placement for the Wellue ring. For the most accurate answer about whether you can wear it on your index finger, you'd want to check the manufacturer's instructions or contact Wellue directly, as proper sensor placement can affect accuracy.

November 28, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use the finger oxygen ter also. I have 2 watches that I could never set up. Very frustrating. The finger one easy. I use my phone for steps walking. I'm a senior not 16. So some f these new things drive me nuts. They say "easy set up" Not for me.

December 24, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I've never heard of this ring. I use a oximete that was given to me several years ago by a hospital.

December 22, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Collingwood, ON