Do you trust Ai ? I don't and don't want anything to with it đ
In MY opinion it is like a lot of other things; there are some good answers and some that are off the mark. I am just judging by the answers given on this site, I don't use it anywhere else. I have found that it gives much more detailed and accurate answers than we do sometimes---and then there are other times it kind of misses it's mark. I guess you could say I am on the fence about it @A MyCOPDTeam Member. Good question though! Hugs, Chris
I have used ChatGPT and Grok. It does cater to what you ask, so you have to ask the right questions. So itâs not 100% accurate. It tends to cater to making âyouâ happy, Iâve found, when youâre in the middle of a dilemma about something. In that case, it gives you advice that maybe your doctor wouldnât give you , and just complicates the issue. But then on the other hand, they have some really good factual information, thatâs up-to-date, and that you canât find elsewhereâŚ.As @A MyCOPDTeam Member stated. I like how @A MyCOPDTeam Member described it, to check it out with WebMD (âŚI find that Mayo Clinic is good too). @A MyCOPDTeam Member I also like what Chris said about the AI answers that come up on here.
I find it useful and correct for the most part. If I question its accuracy I go to a reliable source like WebMD. I use it mostly for general questions and to look up non-medical information.
I have Copilot AI and I use it in my research all the time. It helps me make lists of questions to ask Dr. I have not found any of the information it has given me inaccurate. It always tells me to run it past my doctor first when I am asking if it is something I should try. I get a better explanation of medications than I do from my doctor as well as to any new medications,exercises. Etc. So I do like it and use it all the time.
Yes, but only as a "third" opinion. Never as a definitive response. I definitely use it though.