Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Glendale, AZ

Do you trust Ai ? I don't and don't want anything to with it 😊

May 4
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

In MY opinion it is like a lot of other things; there are some good answers and some that are off the mark. I am just judging by the answers given on this site, I don't use it anywhere else. I have found that it gives much more detailed and accurate answers than we do sometimes---and then there are other times it kind of misses it's mark. I guess you could say I am on the fence about it @A MyCOPDTeam Member. Good question though! Hugs, Chris

May 4
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have used ChatGPT and Grok. It does cater to what you ask, so you have to ask the right questions. So it’s not 100% accurate. It tends to cater to making “you” happy, I’ve found, when you’re in the middle of a dilemma about something. In that case, it gives you advice that maybe your doctor wouldn’t give you , and just complicates the issue. But then on the other hand, they have some really good factual information, that’s up-to-date, and that you can’t find elsewhere….As @A MyCOPDTeam Member stated. I like how @A MyCOPDTeam Member described it, to check it out with WebMD (…I find that Mayo Clinic is good too). @A MyCOPDTeam Member I also like what Chris said about the AI answers that come up on here.

May 4 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I find it useful and correct for the most part. If I question its accuracy I go to a reliable source like WebMD. I use it mostly for general questions and to look up non-medical information.

May 4
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have Copilot AI and I use it in my research all the time. It helps me make lists of questions to ask Dr. I have not found any of the information it has given me inaccurate. It always tells me to run it past my doctor first when I am asking if it is something I should try. I get a better explanation of medications than I do from my doctor as well as to any new medications,exercises. Etc. So I do like it and use it all the time.

May 4
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes, but only as a "third" opinion. Never as a definitive response. I definitely use it though.

May 19

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fond Du Lac, WI

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ormond Beach, FL