Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Manley Hot Springs, AK
July 27
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi @A MyCOPDTeam Member and I had no problem logging in to the site but many had no notifications in the AM but was all set in the PM. Supposed to be getting a lot of rain the next couple of days. Yuk! Going to lunch to the Longhorn with a friend I've known for over 30 years and worked together. Hope you are feeling better and breathing easier now! Take care, my friend and hope you have a Terrific Tuesday!! πŸ™πŸ˜€ John & StaleyπŸ•β€πŸ¦Ί

July 28
MyCOPDTeam

That's a frustrating experience! There are a few possible reasons why notifications might not be showing up.

Here are some things worth checking:

- Login status – Make sure you're fully logged in, as notifications only update upon signing in
- Notification bell – Look for the bell icon in the top corner of your screen and Show Full Answer

That's a frustrating experience! There are a few possible reasons why notifications might not be showing up.

Here are some things worth checking:

- Login status – Make sure you're fully logged in, as notifications only update upon signing in
- Notification bell – Look for the bell icon in the top corner of your screen and tap "view all notifications"
- Browser settings – Web push notifications may have been accidentally disabled in your browser settings
- No new activity – It's possible no one has interacted with your posts yet today

If none of these help, it may be worth reaching out to the MyCOPDTeam support team directly so they can look into any technical issues on their end.

July 27
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member I hope you have a good Tuesday and enjoy your lunch with your friend at Longhorn Steakhouse! Take care my friend sending you love and prayers!β™₯οΈπŸ™πŸ» 07/28/2026

July 28
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member I wondered the same I got no notification either? I couldn't even log in the the COPD site it was odd! I hope you had a good day and get a good night rest John!β™₯οΈπŸ™πŸ» 07/27/2026 @8:56 pm

July 27
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It maybe that we are so used to @Shuffler posting the videos every morning. I still miss him. I get very little notification anymore. I just really miss him.πŸ™β€οΈ

July 27

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Fond Du Lac, WI

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Plymouth, UK