Hi @A MyCOPDTeam Member and I had no problem logging in to the site but many had no notifications in the AM but was all set in the PM. Supposed to be getting a lot of rain the next couple of days. Yuk! Going to lunch to the Longhorn with a friend I've known for over 30 years and worked together. Hope you are feeling better and breathing easier now! Take care, my friend and hope you have a Terrific Tuesday!! ππ John & Staleyπβπ¦Ί
That's a frustrating experience! There are a few possible reasons why notifications might not be showing up.
Here are some things worth checking:
- Login status β Make sure you're fully logged in, as notifications only update upon signing in
- Notification bell β Look for the bell icon in the top corner of your screen and Show Full Answer
@A MyCOPDTeam Member I hope you have a good Tuesday and enjoy your lunch with your friend at Longhorn Steakhouse! Take care my friend sending you love and prayers!β₯οΈππ» 07/28/2026
@A MyCOPDTeam Member I wondered the same I got no notification either? I couldn't even log in the the COPD site it was odd! I hope you had a good day and get a good night rest John!β₯οΈππ» 07/27/2026 @8:56 pm
It maybe that we are so used to @Shuffler posting the videos every morning. I still miss him. I get very little notification anymore. I just really miss him.πβ€οΈ