Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ripley, OH

We are currently looking to speak with anyone who has tried or is contemplating trying cannabis oil as a treatment for COPD. I have read several articles, watched videos but I want to speak to anyone who has tried this personally to get their input instead of someone who is looking to make a dollar and tells you anything that will get you to buy a product. If you can help me, please contact me asap, we will be forever in your debt!

January 10, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member : I agree with what U said of taking medication of how they are prescribed . I had to learn the hard way , about 8 months ago , I had been using my Advair 500 several times a day , which is a big NO NO . This medication inhaler is great but is ONLY suppose to be used as 1 PUFF morning and 1 at night , and my lungs were so inflammed my lung capacity was down to 26 . Lung specialist went nuts on me . His words were LIZ U actually over dosed on ADVAIR 500 .... I never made that mistake again. ALSO very important to rinse out your mouth and spit out after using ANY inhaler ....

January 26, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use Phoenix Tears at night and 100% Sativa during the day. I also drink marshmallow root tea every day. I am learning that certain foods cause inflammation. Check out Phoenixtears.ca and watch Rick Simpsons "Run from the Cure" video. I used to take pills for anxiety and pain. Cannabis is real medicine and I am so glad I can use it. It really does work.

March 16, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I will love to try cannabis oil but it is a bit difficult to find it around my area.
What I do use is cannabis tea, it is much better than any thing you can take for anxiety and has no side effects.
I make a really nice on, if anybody is interested in the recipe please let me know and I'll pass it along.

July 29, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Just did a google search for the tea. WebMD and herbwisdom.com both have good info. Also quickly checked out Rick Simpson's thoughts. He's a strong believer in the benefits of cannabis. MedicalJane.com and mmp.org both looked legit and I've added them to my "favorites". Think I'll give the tea a try. Good info. Thanks for sharing - now to revisit the websites and stay longer or try to attend to what I should be doing ;-)))

March 16, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use as pure THC* concentrates, as I can. Relieves all your anxiety all your cares.

March 15, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
st helen,s merseyside

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Regina, SK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hartlepool, UK