Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kenosha, WI
February 8, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I know being around salt air helps. I live in Florida on the Gulf Coast and the closet I get to the ocean the better I feel.

February 8, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes, they do have salt inhalers. They sure sound good to me, but won't try them until I have Dr. approval. The salt lamps are helping a lot, even my husband notices a difference.

February 13, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I keep a Himalaya salt lamp next to my bed.It helps me sleep better.

February 13, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Sure no problem

February 11, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Becky salt air is cleaner because it naturally filters out some particles in the air before we breath them in. The stem cell I called on it and it is very expensive right now and most say it does not work.

February 11, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Trafalgar, IN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Edinburgh, UK