Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Trafalgar, IN

I am considering buying a salt inhaler. Would like any comments you have.

September 6, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have a salt pipe and try it when bad but can't really say I see a difference. Am thinking of salt therapy though just as a last resort really.

July 27, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

There's a salt therapy spa about an hour from my house....I've read good things about it, have thought about trying it out, but I'm first going to mention it to my pulmonary doctor and see what he thinks about salt therapy. I see him in a couple weeks so I'm getting my list of questions ready.

September 7, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

salt inhaler no to bad also bought salt lamp for house seems to help

May 24, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

no I have never even heard of a salt inhaler.

September 7, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My Doctor told me to buy a neti-pot. It does not seem to help at all.

September 6, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Edinburgh, UK