Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wellington, UT
May 25, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

If it is of any use to you - There is a New Spiriva now. Instead of a pill which does not always work and is a nuisance when you suck in. The new one is SPIRIVA RESPIMAT. Which is similar to the normal inhalers. Just turn and it is a spray. MUCH Better. I have now changed to it and find it much better. Hope this is of help to you xxx

May 26, 2015 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been on Spiriva since 2012, made a break for one 1 year because at the time my lungs were good so my pulmo told me to try without Spiriva. I don't know all the side effects but my hear falls out more than normally and I feel dried out...I am back on it since March this year.

May 26, 2015 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I wish you lots of luck. Its free for people over 60 here in UK

July 7, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@Martin--Yes-it was $20 for one month supply. I'll switch to "Express Scripts" Friday. It's only $16 for three month supply through them.

July 7, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi Mark,
I am retired Paratrooper (All 5' 3") and still scared of heights. Can you not get it through your Doctors?? Walmart means you have to pay does'ent it ???

July 7, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Collierville, TN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Champaign, IL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Surrey, BC