Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Surrey, BC

Now comes in a dispensing Inhaler Much easier and effective to use.

October 5, 2016 (edited)
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I just started using it this month, i like , it seems like i get more inhaled than I did with the capsules.

December 8, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I hated the old dispensing method, always wondering if I got my dose, being careful to dispose of tablets, etc. I was glad when I was switched to Tudorza, much easier to use and when switched from Advair to Breo, the combo really seemed to work ! I think the Spiriva method bothered a lot of people, really rather stupid method;- for the amount the drugs cost you'd think they would have done better a long time ago.

October 5, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

very true spriva used in conjunction with for me ventolin. Hi Flicker how you doing, cheers

October 9, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Do you use a spacer wash mouth out after then have drink water.

October 5, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member hey back out you...sob because of weather chg!!! Other than that good...how bout you?

October 10, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Collierville, TN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Champaign, IL