@A MyCOPDTeam Member: The new spray mist Spiriva, is by far much more effective, without the nasty taste!!!...and no empty capsules to worry about!!!...I use it once a day in the morning now,
And Symbicort at night before bed, Pro Air in between, as well as albuterol treatments as needed....Hope this is of SME help for you?...God Bless...β
LindaKayeNichols: thanks for having my back on this my friend!.Spiriva still puts out empty capsules ( duds )....the reason I have the spray mist is because my Pulmonary doc gave me the sample, he also gave me a proscription, I'll use the sample (28 actuations) then decide.
sharonGeall: Pro Air is a rescue inhaler (albuterol sulfate)...I use this in between, morning and bedtime. Like when out an about. I usually don't
Need to use it more than twice a day....It works very well. I used to use ventolin, it works very well. But my insurance doesn't cover it anymore. Pro Air is working great also.
My biggest problem with spiriva powder handhaler is the fact that there were always a lot of empty capsules, how do I know this? Simple, by the sound it makes, or don't make I should say!...Once I started to inhale and no noise, so I immediately stopped took out the capsule, an sure enough, it was empty! No powdery sign of meds!!!...True Story!!!..I have no reason to lie, besides, I liked spiriva...don't get me wrong, but I also like getting what I pay for!!!. sSs π€π. *
. [ (-.-) ] π
βo-oβ*
| ππ |. β¨*
| ππ |*.
"Sweet Dreams.."
Barb856: There's an old saying: If it ain't broken, don't fix it....do what works for you! π