Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
December 29, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I did have that issue but my doctor put me on Fluticasone Propionate my sinus was draining down the back of my throat and i could not breath since i use this spray i have not had any problems since.

December 30, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Singular is a allergy pill mainly for people who are Asthmatic, but it has some value in opening up our lungs and fighting off allergy attacks. I was on this at first but found out that Benadryl works just the same as Singular and its cheaper to get.

January 4, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Might be co2 Sleep sitting up and exhale with pursed lip as far as I know there is no other way to decrease the build up of gases .i bought an adjustable bed rest. am also at end stage.

December 30, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I hope you can find an answer that helps you and you can share your findings with group. I have been on o2 for 4 years and have this problem. I have use Dr. prescribed salve for outside nose, nose spray from
Pulmonary Dr. and Ear, nose & Throat Dr. humidifier on o2 machine, and nose rinses and still have to take
my o2 tube off my nose to breathe sometimes at night. Smoking for all the years I did might have damaged
my sinuses but I sure hope and pray you can get help and answers for issue.

December 29, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I did have that problem. My Dr ordered a humidifier to go on my oxygen concentrator. Now I just knock it off my nose turning over at night. Talk to your Dr about it. Hope it helps.

December 29, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Benton City, WA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cottonwood Heights, UT