Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kernersville, NC
April 10, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I think I'm going to start drinking after seeing everybody say that most of them didn't have a problem. I have no idea why this question has been around so long and it's basically a personal problem as well as a medical problem. Alcohol has caused a lot of disease and deaths and it's up to the individual to decide whether to take a chance or not. I'm going to start drinking again!

June 9, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I drink lite beer/4-5 a night! No problem. I always ask Dr when new meds are given if it’s okay to drink beer/ so far no problem!

May 31, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I do once in a while

May 16, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I stopped because smoking goes hand in hand with just about everything, especially alcohol. I don’t miss it at all. I don’t judge anyone who anyone who still does. This is a rough road we’re on. Enjoy your day.

May 9, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Recently the last 4 weeks first time in almost 4cyears i eive drank 2 beers at evening and it didnt seem to bother me anymore than usual but i dont make it a habit.

April 18, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Waynesville, NC

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Calhoun Falls, SC

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Winamac, IN