Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Arcadia, FL

Presently on Albuterol nubulizer, Spiriva and Breo. Saw ad for Brovana and wondering if anyone has tried it anc their opinion

April 16, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I used Brovana and worked great, but it is very expensive, I have Medicare and co-pay was 100$,so I can't afford it. If you can afford it. With out insurance, it's about 800$

April 17, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Brovana is a nebulized long acting beta agonist. There's already one in the Breo you're taking. Talk with your doc. Many would say you'd be double dosing; some might think it would help.

April 16, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Plz dont dble till u talk with dr .. My friend died from to much medication.... Fighting sinus

April 17, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My pulmonologist prescribed it a couple of months ago and my copay would have been over $600 a month, which there’s no way I could afford it. Good luck.

November 10, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I heard it was for nebulizer and is expensive

April 18, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Marked Tree, AR