Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
June 27, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member It was the Lung Institute that
I chose, in Scottsdale, AZ.

July 10, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@PamSavoyDon't bother. It really is not time yet. A lot more research must be done. I spent $12,000 to get my own stem cells used and returned to my body in Scottsdale, AZ. IT DID NOTHING. I think they are using the desperate to make money. Do not believe the testimonials.

July 6, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you so much Jazzy...I am sorry it didn't work for you. I was considering it myself. I have done a lot of research on the net about it and you are the only person that I can find that will say they have tried it and whether it worked or not... I had originally considered the group the Lung Institute, but had seen a couple of letters from the FDA warning them about the things they were doing. So that made me kinda skeptical about them. Thank you again for sharing your experience with me...

July 6, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have done research and found The Lung Institute to be the best one out there. I have my treatment scheduled and I am hoping for the best. It's worth a shot to be oxygen free so we can travel again.

June 11, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I too am doing research on this and have found positive feedback from people who are not advertising for anyone. Hopefully they have made some progress in the past year. My personal doctor thinks it would be the right thing for me.

April 19, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
ridge manor, fl