Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Juno Beach, FL

Other then shortness of breath what other symptoms has any of you experienced?Those on O2 as well.

July 3, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Lungs sometimes feel like 2 bags of wet cement
Everytime I move it's painful
Slow and steady we go

July 3, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have to expel air from my lungs at night when I'm sleeping I get this urge to push air out of my lungs?

July 25, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

mucas, annoying not a great deal but enough

July 17, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Berman do you have COPD?

July 12, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes, my back aches sometimes, especially if my breathing is bad........I get exhausted, almost flu like.

July 8, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ohio City, CO