Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Logged on in facebook and was looking for this site. Found one which was all about applying for COPD study's I would like to take part if useful but not sure if this is the case or if it would mean putting my health at further risk

July 24, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Look at what the study's going to do and see if it's something you're interested in. If you think it will help, go and talk with them about it. You don't have to decide then, you can talk with your doc once you have all the information. Participating in clinical trials can help advance research a lot. I do it regularly.

July 24, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am on a trial for an asthma pump with two drugs in one inhaler which is supposed to work better together.. Only trouble is I might be only taking the placebo which is one drug. I have not felt any better although have not taken antibiotics and steriods so often this past year and half. The trial finishes in Sept and I have found the drs can prescribe the two in one now so will go back to Drs and get that. Then at least I know I am getting the full dosage.Some drugs trials pay you for doing the trials. Mine only paid my parking!

July 27, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Check with your doctor.....get his opinion.

July 24, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Depending on your condition you may not even be considered

July 24, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Glendale, AZ